- Some of their favorite candy
- Favorite snack
- An indoor activity item, such as coloring book and new crayons, a yo-yo, DVD or CD, card game
- An outdoor activity item, such as bubbles, sand toys, swimwear, swim toys, jump rope, Frisbee, ball
- A gift card: Especially for the older kids, they love gift cards! Even $5 to P. Terry’s puts a smile on my son’s face!
- Clothing & Beauty: flip flops, new hair accessory, jewelry, make-up, T-Shirt, toothbrush and toothpaste
DIY: Alternatives to an Easter Basket
About Loni MeyersLoni Meyers is a full-time working mother of three. She and her husband, Rick, made Austin their home several years ago. She enjoys coffee in the early morning, summer, concerts and spending time with her family. Find more about her at www.meyerskids.blogspot.com
Welcome to Austin Moms Blog! We pride ourselves on being the one-stop resource for Austin moms. With a team of 16 local mamas you are guaranteed to gain a balanced perspective from our team! You can find local recommendations, honest reviews, DIY ideas, stories from other moms, and more. We are fun bunch, so get connected and stay a while!