So, since the latest infant/baby product recalls list isn’t too long…I’m also going to blog about a mommy-purchase I made that I COULD NOT be more excited about. But biznass first.
- Target Recalls Bunny Sippy Cups Due to Injury Hazard
- Youth Jacket Recalled by PUMA; Waist Drawstrings Pose Entanglement Hazard
- Girls’ Jackets Recalled by Louise Paris; Waist Drawstrings Pose Entanglement Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Ross Stores
- Nan Far Woodworking Recalls to Repair Drop-Side Cribs Due to Entrapment, Suffocation and Fall Hazards; Sold Exclusively at jcpenney
- Todson Recalls Bicycle Child Carrier Seats Due to Laceration and Fingertip Amputation Hazards
- Toy Truck Gifts with Purchase Recalled by Happy Shirts Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Kohl’s
- Safety 1st Cabinet Locks Recalled Due to Lock Failure; Children Can Gain Unintended Access to Dangerous Items
And now for my mommy purchase that I’m oh so excited about. Have you heard of wine clubs? Shoe clubs like ShoeDazzle? Well…this is one of those monthly subscriptions but instead of getting wine or shoes, you get kid stuff!!! AWESOME, right? The company is called Citrus Lane and it’s a relatively new organization that I stumbled upon via a Facebook ad…those dang things work!
Every month, I’ll receive a package in the mail that has the latest mommy products that go along with the theme of the month. April’s theme was “Bed and Bathtime Fun” and these are the goodies that came inside of the box….for just $25!!! Anyway, I’m mega pumped about it and I’ll be blogging about my boxes as they come in!